Mobo Shift World's First Reversible Three Wheeled Cruiser – Blue
Your age says relax, but your heart screams for adventure! The Mobo Shift is the world’s first three wheeled cruiser equipped with a reverse function. With such unique features as free-wheel.
- Ergonomically designed cruiser
- Equipped with a reverse gearing function
- Innovative steering system with no balance needed and safely low to the ground
- Sturdy adjustable frame that fits most riders
- Safety flag included for optimal visibility
- Adjustable back support with six angle settings
- Caliper handbrake
- Recumbent-style design reduces shoulder and arm stress
- Custom decals allow you to express your creativity and personality
- Rich blue steel frame
- Weight capacity: 250-lbs.
- Length adjustment: 10 slot adjustments in 16" increments
- Dimensions: 48”L x 28”W x 26.5”H
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes Fed Ex for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun