Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Game
Here are ten good reasons to play with your food! These unique activities use 4 bread-shaped gloves, which can self-stick to 14 sandwich filling layers and 20 sandwich cards.
- Part of Melissa & Doug's line of "Get Up and Go" active games
- Includes 20 sandwich cards, 4 soft bread gloves, and 4 filling layers to sort and stack
- Fillings include pretend cold cuts, condiments, and veggies
- Includes lots of games and game variations to keep interest high and the challenge new
- Promotes gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and interpersonal skills
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes Fed Ex for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun