Farberware New Traditions 12.5 Inch Covered Skillet With Side Handles
New Traditions pairs the time-tested trust and reliability of Farberware with colorful, updated style that’s ideal for busy homes and family kitchens, and this Farberware New Traditions Speckled Aluminum Nonstick 12-1/2-Inch Covered Skillet with Side Handles is the perfect example. Crafted from high-performance aluminum the vibrant skillet boasts a colorful speckled porcelain enamel exterior that adds a warm, table-ready touch, and the skillet features two rubberized side handles in matching colors that make it easier to transfer the pan between kitchen stations. It’s ideal for preparing an asparagus frittata or breaded pork chops. The skillet’s distinctive, long-lasting white nonstick interior provides greater visibility during the cooking with excellent food release and easy cleanup, and the shatter-resistant glass lid makes it easy to monitor simmering sauces without losing heat or moisture. Oven safe to 350°F, this lively skillet makes a refreshing addition to cookware sets and other specialty pots and pans in the Farberware collections.
Combining color and convenience, the Farberware New Traditions Speckled Aluminum Nonstick 12-1/2-Inch Covered Skillet makes preparing delicious meals easier than ever.
- Farberware® New Traditions pairs the time-tested trust and reliability of Farberware with a colorful, updated style that’s ideal for busy family kitchens
- The high-performance 12.5" skillet boasts a charming, bright speckled porcelain enamel exterior that adds a warm, table-ready touch
- Long-lasting, distinctive white nonstick interior delivers higher visibility during cooking, excellent food release, and easy cleanup
- Shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture and comfortable rubberized handles match the skillet’s colorful exterior
- This covered skillet makes a refreshing addition to cookware sets and other specialty pots and pans in the Farberware collections
- Lifetime limited warranty
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes Fed Ex for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun
WEB ID #:152791
Color: please choose a Color