Farberware Classic Series 8-Quart Covered Straining Stockpot
With this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining Stockpot, there’s no need to grab a separate strainer or colander when preparing a weeknight meal. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this straining stockpot continues that tradition for a new generation. A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating, and ideal for boiling linguine or simmering beef stew. Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch. The built-in colander lid helps strain liquid from foods directly from the pan by simply twisting the lid to lock it in place. To accommodate a variety of foods, from petite summer peas to large broccoli florets, the lid has large and small straining holes. The comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp. Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F, this straining stockpot makes a great addition to any Farberware collections cookware set.
Enjoy a stockpot and colander rolled into one with this versatile Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining Stockpot.
- This straining stockpot combines today’s technology with traditional styling and the quality that Farberware® collections have delivered for decades
- A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating
- Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch
- The built-in colander lid helps strain liquid from foods directly from the pan by simply twisting the lid to lock it in place
- The comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp
- Oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe
- Lifetime limited warranty
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes Fed Ex for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun
WEB ID #:152445
summary of customer ratings & reviews