Farberware Classic Series 10” Covered Fry Pan
This Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 2.75-Quart Covered Sauté Pan is useful in so many ways, from cooking a fast breakfast in the morning to preparing family meals at night. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this fry pan continues that tradition for a new generation. A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating, whether basting eggs or sautéing zucchini and squash. Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch, and the comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp. This pan works perfectly for making a weeknight dinner of Sloppy Joes or caramelizing onions and peppers with Italian sausage. A self-basting lid helps seal in heat and moisture, and the fry pan is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F. Cooks who love the versatility and durability of other pots and pans from Farberware will find all kinds of uses for this ample pan.
Prepare tried-and-true family favorites and create enticing new dishes with this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 2.75-Quart Covered Sauté Pan.
- This sauté pan combines today’s technology with traditional styling and the quality that Farberware® collections have delivered for decades
- A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating
- Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch
- The comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp
- A self-basting lid helps seal in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe
- Lifetime limited warranty
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes Fed Ex for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun