Calphalon Classic Stainless 2-Qt. Stainless Steel Chef Pan
The Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 2-qt. Chef’s Pan is built to last with time saving features. It has etched fill lines that make measuring easy and a cover with straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids so you don't have to use a separate colander. The pan is made from brushed stainless steel with an impact-bonded aluminum base for fast, even heating, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The 2-qt. Chef’s Pan is similar to a sauce pan, but with a lower profile and wider cooking surface to allow use for everything from sautéing to making soups and stews. These curved walls are ideal for whisking delicate sauces.
- Designed for durability and easy, everyday cooking
- Convenient measuring marks pour spouts and straining lids
- Durable stainless steel with impact-bonded aluminum base for even heating
- Induction capable
- Oven and broiler safe
- Full lifetime warranty
- Hand wash recommended
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes Fed Ex for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun