Paula Deen® Collection 10-pc. Nonstick Cookware Set
"I believe that your pots and pans don’t need to just sit pretty and they don’t need to cost a fortune - but they do need to be able to get the job done. If they happen to look good while doing it, well then that's even better!" -Paula Deen
- Set includes: 1-qt. and 2-qt. covered saucepans, 6-qt. covered stockpot, 3-qt. covered sauté, 8" and 9.5" skillets
- Heavy gauge construction heats quickly and evenly
- Durable DuPont Teflon® Select nonstick interiors provide easy cleaning and food release
- Colorful porcelain enamel exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional
- Dual riveted, stainless steel and silicone handles provide a comfortable, secure grip.
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting the lid.
- Stylish silver cap and ring are attached for hanging convenience.
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Stain resistant, durable and easy to clean exterior
- Quality assurance guaranteed
Paula Deen® and Teflon® are registered trademarks used with permission
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes both UPS (United Parcel Services) and USPS (United States Postal Services) for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun