Fisher-Price® Bubble Mower
The Bubble Mower XLT is the first bubble mower ready for an outdoor adventure. Updated styling allows for improved ground clearance, all terrain traction on the tires, and a deeper well for the bubble solution so there's less spillage. We've added play features kids love including realistic "electric start" key and lever to "control your speed". Filling it up is a breeze now too thanks to a special cap for the solution bottle. The cap includes a valve, which allows "just the right amount" of solution to be dispensed into the well. When the solution needs to be "re-charged," kids just push down on the bottle again. All of these improvements add to the real feel of the Bubble Mower XLT and make this classic role-playing item more fun than ever!
- Bubble mower and bubble solution bottle included
- Large one-touch dispenser for no-mess refills
- Motor sounds, just like the real thing
- All-terrain tires provide solid traction on grass and other surfaces
- Electric key and speed lever for realistic play
- Assembly Requirements: Adult assembly required
- For ages 2 and up
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes both UPS (United Parcel Services) and USPS (United States Postal Services) for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun