Farberware Classic Series 8-Quart Covered Straining Stockpot
With this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining Stockpot, there’s no need to grab a separate strainer or colander when preparing a weeknight meal. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this straining stockpot continues that tradition for a new generation. A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating, and ideal for boiling linguine or simmering beef stew. Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch. The built-in colander lid helps strain liquid from foods directly from the pan by simply twisting the lid to lock it in place. To accommodate a variety of foods, from petite summer peas to large broccoli florets, the lid has large and small straining holes. The comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp. Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F, this straining stockpot makes a great addition to any Farberware collections cookware set.
Enjoy a stockpot and colander rolled into one with this versatile Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining Stockpot.
- This straining stockpot combines today’s technology with traditional styling and the quality that Farberware® collections have delivered for decades
- A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating
- Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch
- The built-in colander lid helps strain liquid from foods directly from the pan by simply twisting the lid to lock it in place
- The comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp
- Oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe
- Lifetime limited warranty
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes both UPS (United Parcel Services) and USPS (United States Postal Services) for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun
WEB ID #:152445
summary of customer ratings & reviews