Farberware Classic Series 17-pc. Stainless Steel Set
Farberware Classic cookware combines today’s technology with the iconic style and quality that Farberware has delivered for 100 years. Heavy-gauge stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish. There’s a thick aluminum core base fully surrounded by stainless steel on the saucepans, saucepot and stockpot, which promotes rapid, even heating. The stainless steel lids with their eye-catching knobs have a dome shape and the rims, which are rolled for drip-free pouring, fit snugly inside the pan, reducing drips. Phenolic handles with their iconic styling are heat resistant on the stove top and oven safe to 350°F. Farberware Classic provides maximum durability and performance, with a familiar profile that families have treasured for decades. This cookware is dishwasher safe for convenience, except for the aluminum nonstick skillets, which should be washed by hand.
With this wonderful large set, you can cook and bake for a crowd. Perfect for large family meals like spaghetti with meatballs, a big pot of chicken noodle soup, or Beef Stroganoff, these pots and pans also come in handy for making solo meals. Whether you’re making eggs and bacon for breakfast or a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, you’ll always have the right pans nearby. With the included cookie sheet and cake pan, you even have what you need to finish off the meal with a sweet treat. This set includes essential pieces needed for both everyday meals and holiday feasts.
- Includes: 1-qt, 2-qt and 3-qt covered saucepans, 4-qt covered saucepot, 8-qt covered stockpot, 8” and 10” open skillet, 3 piece bowl set, 9” x 13” cookie sheet, and 9” x 13” rectangular cake pan
- The "Full Cap" Base Advantage means the thick aluminum core base is fully surrounded by stainless steel, for easy maintenance and better heat distribution. Since the entire surface is stainless steel, cleanup is easier
- Snug-fitting lids create a self-basting feature for optimum texture and flavor
- This cookware is dishwasher safe for convenience, except for the aluminum nonstick skillets, which should be washed by hand
- Classically styled phenolic handles are oven safe up to 350°F
- Durable stainless steel construction holds up to everyday use
- Nonstick aluminum skillets have great food release for added convenience and easy cleaning
- Lifetime limited warranty
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes both UPS (United Parcel Services) and USPS (United States Postal Services) for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun