Cake Boss Beechwood Rolling Pin
You’ll be rolling in the dough with the Cake Boss Wooden Tools and Gadgets Beechwood Rolling Pin. Cake Boss Tools and Gadgets like this great rolling pin make baking and decorating easier and more enjoyable for both novice and professional bakers.
- Created with traditional beechwood loved by professional bakers because it’s heat-resistant and non-reactive to foods
- Long, spacious handles stabilize the barrel’s ball-bearing mounted action for smooth, consistent operation, yet all parts meet so snugly that bits of dough won’t fall inside
- Features the ideal length and diameter for rolling out dough
- Cake Boss Tools and Gadgets work great together and with other baking products all the Cake Boss collections
- Hand washing is recommended to preserve the wood and the protective finish, and to keep water from getting inside the pin
- Quality assurance guarantee
Stage Stores shipping charges are applied based on subtotal before discounts are taken. The shipping charge will appear as a line item under your subtotal.
NOTE: You will not incur additional shipping charges if your order(s) is filled from multiple locations.
Stage Stores utilizes Fed Ex for all our shipping needs.
NOTE: All online packages require a physical address and an appropriate mail receptacle to ensure a timely delivery.
This is the number of business days (Monday-Friday) it takes merchandise to reach its final destination from the date it leaves our facilities.
We will gladly issue a refund for the amount of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt, packing slip, or purchasing credit card (Note: The purchasing credit card can only be used for merchandise returned at the store).
A merchandise credit will be issued at the lowest selling price within the past 30 days for returns without a receipt. Merchandise credits are redeemable for merchandise only. Note: In-store returns require government issued ID.
Most items purchased either in-store or online may be returned to your local store for a refund or exchange.
- All electronics purchased online must be returned by mail.
- All fine jewelry with a selling price over $100.00 purchased online must be returned by mail.
- For online purchases only, free gifts received with any purchase must be returned when the qualifying item is returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-qualifying item. A “qualifying item” means the item that, when purchased, qualified the purchaser to receive the free gift offered in connection with such items.
- Merchandise purchased in the store cannot be returned by mail
For Customer Assistance call 1-800-743-8730.
9:00 AM -9:00 PM (CST) Mon – Sat and 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST) Sun
WEB ID #:152720
summary of customer ratings & reviews